New workflow brings improved 1-click SALSA setup to MCS (Morph3D) characters, introduces new default shape groups that produce great looking results, and provides simple access to MCS's huge array of complex facial expression. We leveraged SALSA features to create our new CM_MCSSync script, along with a custom inspector, that provides a unique shape group capability that creates a great default setup, while also extending full shape group customization.
PLEASE NOTE: These instructions require you to download and install the appropriate 1-Click asset scripts in your Unity project. If you skip this step, you will not find the option for 1-Click in the menu.
07/30/2017 - MCS v1.6.4+ (1.4.0) Added LOD change event subscription. SALSA, RandomEyes, and CM_MCSSync remap automatically when LOD changes are made. Setup script now checks that the 1-click setup is being added to the character root. The 1-click setup component has been moved to the following component menu:
- [Component] -> [Crazy Minnow Studio] -> [SALSA] -> [Addons] -> [MCS].
The zip file below contains a Unity package that can be imported into your SALSA with RandomEyes 1.4.0 project. Download and unzip the file.
- Install you MCS characters(s) into your project.
- Install SALSA with RandomEyes into your project.
- Select [Window] -> [Asset Store]
- Once the Asset Store window opens, select the download icon, and download and import [SALSA with RandomEyes].
- Import the SALSA with RandomEyes MCS Character support package.
- Select [Assets] -> [Import Package] -> [Custom Package...]
- Browse to the [SALSA_3rdPartySupport_MCS.unitypackage] file and [Open].
- NOTE: Ensure you have downloaded and imported the 1-Click files into your Unity project.
- Add an MCS character to your scene.
- Select the character root in the hierarchy, then select 1-Click Setup from the following menu:
- [Component] -> [Crazy Minnow Studio] -> [MCS] -> [SALSA 1-Click MCS Setup]
- Add an AudioClip to the SALSA [Audio Clip] field, and play the scene.
NOTE: While every attempt has been made to ensure the safe content and operation of these files, they are provided as-is, without warranty or guarantee of any kind. By downloading and using these files you are accepting any and all risks associated and release Crazy Minnow Studio, LLC of any and all liability.
Simple Automated Lip Sync ApproximationBuy SALSA on the Asset Store
~ We look forward to seeing what you create! ~