We're very excited to announce SALSA support for Freedom's Gate characters using our free SalsaSync add-on. This free add-on allows you to create a custom map to link SALSA and RandomEyes output to your Freedom's Gate character. If you're not familiar with Freedom's Gate characters, check the developers website for more information.
03/27/2017 - v0.1 Initial beta release.
Free add-on map SALSA and RandomEyes output to Freedom's Gate characters
Be sure to install the SALSA with RandomEyes Asset and the free SalsaSync add-on available using the download link below. Some of the Freedom's Gate characters may have different BlendShapes available, feel free to experiement by linking different lip-sync BlendShapes to SalsaSync.
- Add Salsa3D to your character.
- Add RandomEyes 3D to your character.
- Add the SalsaSync add-on to your character.
- Use the following settings:
- Salsa3D: Leave the SkinnedMeshRenderer unlinked.
- RandomEyes3D: Leave the SkinnedMeshRenderer unlinked.
- SaySmall: Phoneme_T, 100
- SayMedium: Phoneme_IH, 100
- SayLarge: Phoneme_OW, 100
- Blink: EyeCloseL 100, EyeCloseR 100
- Eye Control: Bones
- Local up rotation axis: X_negative
- Local right rotation axis: Y_positive
- Left eye bone: mc_Ad_lEye
- Right eye bone: mc_Ad_rEye
NOTE: While every attempt has been made to ensure the safe content and operation of these files, they are provided as-is, without warranty or guarantee of any kind. By downloading and using these files you are accepting any and all risks associated and release Crazy Minnow Studio, LLC of any and all liability.
Simple Automated Lip Sync Approximation
~ We look forward to seeing what you create! ~