SalsaTextSync is a free add-on for SALSA LipSync v2, which adds text-based simulated lipsync to your SALSA enabled characters. Simply add SalsaTextSync to your SALSA enabled character, set the desired words-per-minute rate, and pass text to the SalsaTextSync.Say method. SALSA will simulate lipsync to the text for the duration calculated from the words-per-minute setting.
2019-06-21 -- version 2.0.0: initial release for SALSA LipSync v2.
Free add-on to add text-to-lipsync capability to SALSA enabled characters
Be sure to install the SALSA LipSync Suite v2 Asset before adding this add-on.
- Setup your SALSA enabled character as you normally would.
- Add the SalsaTextSync component to your SALSA-enabled character.
- Enable the "Use preferred SALSA Settings." option (recommended)
- If SALSA is not on this GameObject, ensure a link to your SALSA component is supplied in the SALSA LipSync slot.
- Set the desired words-per-minute rate.
- Enter some text in the "Say" block.
- Run the scene and press the "Say" button in the SalsaTextSync component. NOTE: the "Say" and "Stop" buttons appear only when in runtime mode.
- Alternatively, programatically pass dialogue text to the SalsaTextSync.Say method.
NOTE: While every attempt has been made to ensure the safe content and operation of these files, they are provided as-is, without warranty or guarantee of any kind. By downloading and using these files you are accepting any and all risks associated and release Crazy Minnow Studio, LLC of any and all liability.Download Files
Simple Automated Lip Sync Approximation
~ We look forward to seeing what you create! ~