Salsa2D Inspector Properties
- Mouth Sprites & Audio
- Order in Layer: Set the mouth's order in layer property to move it forward or back.
- Sprite Renderer: The SpriteRenderer is used to render the various expression sprites.
- Audio Clip: This is the audio file that will be analyzed and used for lip sync approximation.
(Only visible when in Play mode)
- Play: Play the audio file and performs lip sync approximation. Good for fine tuning expression triggers.
- Stop: Stops the audio file and lip sync approximation.
- SayRest Sprite: Sprite-based rest expression.
- SaySmall Sprite: Sprite-based small expression.
- SayMedium Sprite: Sprite-based medium expression.
- SayLarge Sprite: Sprite-based large expression.
- Speech Properties
- SaySmall Trigger: The waveform value that will trigger this expression.
- SayMedium Trigger: The waveform value that will trigger this expression.
- SayLarge Trigger: The waveform value that will trigger this expression.
- Audio Update Delay: A value in seconds that represents how often the audio file will be sampled and converted to an expression.
- Is Talking: When integrating into a dialog system, you can use this boolean property to check if a character has finished talking.
- Broadcast: As an alternative to monitoring the [Is Talking] boolean property, check this box to broadcast the [Salsa_OnTalkStatusChanged] event to one or more game objects.
(Only visible when Broadcast is checked)
- Broadcast Receivers Count: The number of game objects you wish to receive the [Salsa_OnTalkStatusChanged] event.
- Broadcast Receivers: Link your game object [Salsa_OnTalkStatusChanged] event receivers here.
- Propagate To Children: Check this to propagate the [Salsa_OnTalkStatusChanged] event to all child objects of the selected Broadcast Receivers.