RandomEyes3D Custom Shapes
RandomEyes3D includes a section called [Custom Shapes], this section allows you to link an unlimited number of custom BlendShape indexes using the drop down select boxes. When you select a shape, the name of the shape will be copied to the [Name] field, you can leave the default or add a custom name to one or more shapes. Once linked, RandomEyes3D can randomly select custom shapes and set properties from a defined range. Alternatively, RandomEyes3D exposes public functions for:
- Activating and deactivating the random behavior.
- Activating one shape while automatically deactivating all others.
- Activating multiple simultaneous shapes using the [Override] feature.
- Controlling blend speed and range of motion on each custom shape individually.
- Broadcasting custom shape events.